- Bichonne Spa closes at 7:00PM Monday through Saturday and 6:00PM on Sunday. We accept our last client to the last minute, some restrictions may apply. For all of our late working clients, we will accommodate you to the best possible, but we do ask that clients be considerate to their technicians and the staff at Bichonne Spa that stay past the hours of operations for you. There is no guarantee that we will always be able to accept every service until the last minute as it depends on who is available or able to stay past closing for those late services.
- General rule of thumb:
30 Minutes from closing, we will accept ONE full service only. A Manicure OR a Pedicure.
15 Minutes from closing, we will accept one EXPRESS service only. Any service that will be finished in 20 minutes or less.
- Bichonne Spa has the right to refuse services that run past closing hours if a technician is unavailable to stay past closing, however, we would be happy to make an appointment for another day.
- Available for any amount, gift cards make the perfect present for those passionate about pampering!
- Gift Cards are redeemable for Bichonne services and retail products. You may purchase gift cards in-store at either location. Lost and stolen cards are only replaceable with provided ---Gift Card Number and Receipt. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash & they do not expire. Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Available Mondays-Thursdays (Denham Springs).
- Available Monday-Saturdays (Baton Rouge).
- Due to high volumes of walk-ins, we no longer are able to accept appointments made for the same day, however, we can always do a next day appointment within our appointment-making days.
- Group appointments are available every day of the week, but no same day appointments.
- Bichonne Spa accepts walk-ins every day of the week at any given time. Walk in's are on a first-come, first-serve basis. A client must physically be in the building to be checked-in for services. Clients may not check in another person if that person is not physically in the building. We can check in clients as they enter the building.
When booking an appointment, while we are committed to seeing everyone in a timely manner and at the time of their appointment, sometimes other appointments may run a little late. We appreciate everyone for understanding and we will try our best to meet your expected time-frame. A deposit may be required for certain services or group appointments.
(DENHAM) DAY SPA APPOINTMENTS
- The following services require an appointment & may be scheduled any day of the week: Waxing, Massage, & Eyelashes.
- Same day appointments/Walk in's are accepted if the appropriate technician is available.
- Cancellations must have a 24-hour notice.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment to allow stress-free check-in, changing, any paperwork, and a little pre-treatment decompression time.
- Guests with medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before booking any spa services. Kindly inform your spa technician of any existing medical conditions by completing a Guest Check-In form prior to your treatment.
- Spa services are provided for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical or otherwise, that guests may have.
- Unfortunately, and without exception, Bichonne Spa cannot hold a technician for a client with an appointment for no longer than 10 minutes after the scheduled appointment time. Clients may call their designated spa to let the front desk know ahead of time should they run late and the front desk will try their best to accomodate, but there will be no guarantees for a client that is running late.
- Due to the respect of the spa environment, and the consumption of alcohol,
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted into Bichonne Day Retreat. (This includes the waiting area).
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted into Bichonne Nails & Spa. (This includes the waiting area).
- Minors over the age of 7 in Denham Springs and 10 in Baton Rouge are permitted to receive services. They must have a parent or guardian present during the time of service and behave in a mannerly fashion.
- Bichonne reserves the right to ask any customer with children to leave at any time and pay for the services unfinished if the Spa deems that the children are a threat to the spa environment.
- Minors that meet the age requirements are permitted to receive waxing(not including bikini area), massages and nail services.
- We will be happy to accept returns on most merchandise purchased from the spa within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt except as follows:
- Unfortunately and without exception, we cannot accept items on opened cosmetics and fragrances. When items are purchased as a set, we can only accept returns of complete sets, not individual items.
- Items must be returned to the location purchased from.
- Bichonne Spa is a service industry. Because a service was rendered, refunds are not permitted. We are able to repair, fix or redo the work if deemed appropriate to ensure the happiness of our clients.
-'Bichonne Guarantee' states:
-"Under normal wear and tear, within one week of services, if you're dissatisfied with the work we performed, we will be happy to fix/touch up at NO CHARGE!" (Must be within 7 days after initial visit)
-Please keep any valuables that you've brought to Bichonne on your person kept away for the duration of your visit. Bichonne is not responsible for lost or stolen items or broken.
- Bichonne reserves the right to modify, discontinue, and/or raise prices on certain treatments without prior notification to ensure that maximum standards of service and quality are met. If you have any questions, please ask your reservationist when you book your appointment.
- Bichonne Day Retreat runs a Legal & a Professional spa facility. We have the right to refuse services & still charge full price for any person deemed unfit to be in the spa whether for inappropriate reasons or other.
- As payment for spa services or retail products, we currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, gift certificates, and cash in-spa with required information.
- For security purposes, Bichonne Spa does not store credit card information in our systems, nor do we take payment over-the-phone.
- You may opt to leave gratuities for shoulders well rubbed, skin well scrubbed, and...well, you get the idea. The recommended percentage is 20% of the price of the service provided, but the amount is left up to your discretion. Gratuities can be paid in cash, credit card, check, or gift certificate.
TIPS & RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
- Bichonne Spa reserves the right to refuse service at anytime and for any reason. Signs are posted and enforced in-store. If you feel like you have been unfairly refused service, please contact the manager before leaving the establishment.