- Cindy Vo, owner of Bichonne, is proud to welcome you to her luxurious Day Retreat and Nail Spa! Starting her nail career in New Roads, LA in 1995, Cindy has worked vigorously to one day open up her vision of what a nail salon should be. 17 years later, Cindy opened Bichonne Nails & PediSpa in Denham Springs, LA in 2012, offering just Mani/Pedis, Wax, & Nail Enhancements. Within 18 months of opening, Bichonne Nails & PediSpa evolved into Bichonne Day Retreat, offering Facials, Massages, Spray Tans & more! In December of 2015, Cindy opened Bichonne Nails & Spa in the heart of Baton Rouge.
"I’ve always wanted to be different from other nail salons. I wanted to create a relaxing, clean and modern salon where ladies and gentleman can unwind."
— Cindy Vo
- Since 2012, Bichonne Spa has been proudly serving the Denham Springs area. Our acclaimed establishment has been so well-received, we were able to expand to serve the Baton Rouge area as well! We pride ourselves on our high standards or professionalism, expertise, and sanitation.
- Bichonne Spa strives to provide the very best experience for all of our clients. Our goal is to give each guest the experience of a King/Queen. All of our staff members, from receptionists to service providers, are specially trained to exceed your expectations from a "typical" nail salon.
- Sanitation is Key. To prevent the spreading of any illnesses/bacteria, we use sterile-packaged, disposable items and take pride in sanitizing our implements and work stations. Each guest will have an individual implement package to complete each service. To further maximize protection, all pedicure bowls are covered with a disposable liner and is replaced after each guest.
- Quality is our top priority. All spa pedicures use organic products and include a refreshing, lime and grapefruit scrub. Our manicure treatment is a Keratin, water-less treatment that nourishes and strengthens nails, while also helps to increase skin elasticity & hydration.
- We are so confident in our work, we even guarantee it! Bichonne's No-Chip Guarantee states:
- "Under normal wear and tear, within one week after services, if your GEL polish chips, we will fix/touch up your nails at no charge! (must have receipt and be within 7 days after initial visit)"
- But if you have any problems with your nails at all, come back and let us take a look at them and we can repair them for little to no charge.*